Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
As part of the submission process, authors are obliged to verify that they comply with all the elements that are shown in the following list. Submissions that do not meet the following guidelines will be returned to their authors.
- Articles should not be previously published or submitted for consideration in other journals (an explanation regarding possible conflicts must be provided in a “Comments for the Editor” section otherwise).
- The submission must be sent as an OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF or WordPerfect document.
- Whenever posible, URL addresses should be included in the works cited.
- Authors must use double-line spacing, 12-point size typeset, and italics (instead of underlining except for URL addresses) and all illustrations, graphics and tables should be placed correctly within the text, not at the end.
- The text must contain all the stylistic and bibliographical requirements provided in the section “Author Guidelines” from “About the Journal”.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.